Sunday, May 17, 2009

3 Months Later...

Hello after a long break! WARNING: This post is EXTREMELY LONG! Feel free to exit at anytime. My bad. I just had to get everything on here to get it off my chest. There are still a few events that I am missing but I have been loading all the pics on here while doing laundry and now it's done, so I gotta scoot! (P.S. I love doing laundry at our laundrymat! The first week I did 8 loads in the amount of time it would take to do 1! My gosh. I don't think i'll be able to go back to having just 1!) Anywho, These are oldest to newest.
This is Zsa and I before she moved! Isn't she such a cutie?! I just love this picture of her.
This is Zsa's basement that Joseph's Britt and I were constantly working on. (K, not constantly, but for awhile there it felt like it! :) So I tend to exaggerate...so what?! :) )

We worked our buns off! Here's Britt showing just how much! :)

This is our butts! It's upside down because our stupid computer wasn't cooperating! So some of these are the wrong way! Whoopsie!

Working hard!

So back before Breana started dating Joe, we used to hang out alot. :) J/K. Well kinda. Anyways, she came over one night and we did a pamper night and did facials. It was a blast.
Of course, Michael saw us, and had to join in! That boy sometimes... ;)


Our cousin Brian and Uncle Eddie came down to visit from Kentucky/Indiana and so we all got together and we rented a room at Noah's in South Jordan! Whoot Whoot! Here are the pics!



Joseph. What a cutie, I mean VERY tough kid.
Little Beef before he left! :( *Tear*
This is Brian and little Zsa. Honestly, she is such a cute little grandma. I just love her.

Crooked shot of Brian.
Aunt Vickie and Zsa! I don't mean to get annoying, but come on! She is so adorable!

We went to Aunt Bonnie's house for a Mardi Gras party with Michael's family! I grew up thinking Mardi Gras was a bad thing so I had never celebrated it in my life! Michael was born in Louisiana and I guess in some places it's celebrated other than the usual way we all think of! Anyways, they had a whole spread of food! I just forgot to take pictures before I ate...what, it looked so good!


Everything was decorated in crazy colors.

Caitlyn and I had never tried this soup stuff they made. I can't remember the name now but it's some soup they make on Mardi Gras. It looked and sounded way gross but it actually was really good. This is before the first bite.
Told you it looked gross!
This is Michael on Valentine's Day! I never did post what he did but he made dinner and cleaned up the whole house, it was such a good surprise. I had never felt so loved! I love you babe.
This is Michael and I before we went with the Platinum crew and watched Taken. It was a really sweet movie.
Beef came too! Of course he was on the phone!


This is Michael and our niece and nephews playing on a Sunday. He is so cute with them.



So about a week ago we took Jordan Darrell Magelby to the MTC! Michael, myself, Dallin, Dee, Courtney, Sherice, Crae, Aunt Trudy, and Uncle Bob went to Magelby's (sorry, forgot to take pictures, I guess I was hungry again!) and then to the MTC. Anyways, here are the pics. Dallin and Jordan immitating a statue. Look closely, they were very precise.


I have a feeling he's going to be the next apostle...he fits right in!!!



Jordan and Dee.




The fam together.



Don't they look SO much alike. I must walk around with my eyes closed because it wasn't til looking at this picture that I saw such a strong resemblance between the two of them. My gosh. He's a momma's boy.


Aunt Trudy putting the badge on.



I tried so many times to get this picture to turn, but it didn't. Such a cute pic tho.



He is such a goof. Gosh I love him.




This is such a cute pic of Sherice and Crae. I seriously uploaded it like 4 times but it wouldn't rotate. Sorry. Anyways, aren't they so cute. She takes such good care of this little kid and you can definitely tell.





I got one of them to flip.


BWA!





Big J.





Such a cute pic. He is such a good uncle, he loves kids more than anything. I can't wait to see what type of dad he will be one day.


I just had to post this one. It looks like he is freaking out, but he was just screaming. Cute anyway though.









I absolutely love this kid. We've grown up together since we were little playing house all the way up til now. I have so many great memories with him and i'm so grateful to have such an amazing cuzin. I am so proud of him and I know he will be an amazing missionary. I love you Cuz!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for blog updates :)

Unknown said...

Finally! I feel like its been years. Probably cuz it has been. Way to go Tiff. Keep it up. Love ya!