Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Only Way To Describe It...

HELLO! After calling the DMV 4 times yesterday to see if they had received my medical report, (so I could be cleared to drive) and after being told time and time again it hadn't come I finally accepted the fact that after waiting 3 LONG MONTHS I would not be able to drive for one more day! That might not seem like much to most of you, but because of that one extra day, I would have to get dropped off at work at 12 by Michael on his lunch instead of having a few more hours to do things and leave at 3 and drive myself! So I decided I would use that time to update our blog! (Good news for you!) Well, at 11:40 I decided to call just one more time before Michael would be home and we had to leave! To my shock and amazement they had not only received it but I had been cleared to drive! :) I was jumping up and down when Michael got home! After much thought, I decided the only way for you to really appreciate and understand what this feels like is through a picture.






I AM FREE!

SO.....I will not be updating our blog today! Sorry. But I am getting out of the house! I promise to update soon though!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha! I love you Tiff! Congratulations! Best feeling ever. It's like being 16 all over again, only without Louise....