Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quickie-Mart Fart

Well, I finally made the adventure of buying us a wireless router! Setting it up was somewhat of a difficult task but I made it through with hardly any blood spilled! :) I had to call the technical support # because the disk that was included was NOT working! I had to talk to what I can only picture as
THIS DUDE:
For quite a long time! 23 Minutes to be exact. He kept going off on random Utah facts that i'm sure he read in a book and kept saying how Mission Impossible was filmed here! Was it?! I don't know. Honestly, sometimes the silence is better than random facts people! Anyways, just wanted to remind you all that i'm not dead... i'll post soon. Maybe later today. We'll see. For now, I am going to go eat some pizza! :) (See Brittany's Post!) It will make you hungry for some too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for Pizza! And indian men. And confusing technology. And laying by the pool!