Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Breana's Bachelorette Party

Well as many of you know, the days are slipping away until Breana's wedding! Us girls decided to get together and throw her her last HORAH! :) We went to Red Robin for dinner and made sure she was all decked out! We did a Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt and one of the things was to make a veil of toilet paper! :) She was a good sport!
Britt & Ashley!
The other Britt & Amanda
The Scavenger Hunt List! :)
Breana Proposed to this guy! Ha ha ha. I think it made his week!
The gang!
Scrooge put $20 bucks down Britts shirt! Oh la la! You should have seen Dallin's face when we told him Britt had a guy put money down her bra! Ha ha.
Nothing to do with the Bachelorette Party. But I had to stop and get a pic with Alvin & The Chipmunks! Love them!
I'm not quite sure who this kid is. We were taking pictures, and he said I wanna be in the picture...i'm Black. Uh, I don't get it either. Breana told 10 people they were sexy!
We went back to Britt & Dal's Condo for Margarita's (Virgin) and crazy fun! :) Too bad the Margarita's were freaking sour. I don't know if they were supposed to be like that but it made my belly hurt! :)
We decorated in pinks! Britt and I spent forever doing the ceiling and then it kept falling down! :) Dangit. It was fun while it lasted! Thanks for all of your help Britt & Britt! It couldn't have done it without you both!
Girls last night out!
Bow Chica Wow Wow!
I wanted to make a fun cake! I googled Bachelorette Cakes and i'm sure you can all imagine what came up! I decided I couldn't bring myself to make something like that so I went for the Girl Lingerie! :) It turned out pretty good! I was really rushed trying to initially frost the cake so it was a little lumpier than I would have liked but I am still real proud! :)
Breana spanking Breana with her Good Girl/Bad Girl Wand.
The gang!

We danced and were just so hyper and had so much fun!
On Sunday we celebrated Britt's Birthday! We are so grateful to have her in our family! She is so much fun and brings so much joy into our family! There is never a dull moment. She is very sincere and such a good friend! Love ya Britt! Hope you have an amazing birthday this year!
Joseph is such a nerd!

I've still got lots to catch up on! But here is a small glimpse into our life!

No comments: