Friday, February 13, 2009

Deja Vu!

So this is a long overdue update from right before Christmas! I didn't have time to write by all the pictures, so use your imagination! :)
The night started out with us going to Sister Taylor's wedding! It was SO beautiful! And I LOVED her dress! It was SO beautiful. Anyways, here are a few pictures of the handsome couple dancing!
After the wedding Breana, Michael and I went downtown and went to the Garden for dessert and went to see the lights! Well of course, when we got there I decided I was hungry, and so was everyone else! So we ended up being daring and getting the fried pickles! We figured that we like pickles, and we enjoy fried food, so why not?! They looked really weird but they ended up being really good! Don't judge! It looks greasy, and it was...But come on! You'd try 'em too! :)We decided we would all get a dessert and share! So we got a chocolate cinnamon cake...Cream Brule...And mint brownies with ice cream! SO GOOD!Here we are at the Joseph Smith Building!This is one of my favorite pictures! The lights were so pretty!This picture IS my favorite! I love the way it turned out!
It was a little late by the time we finished with dessert and our pickles so as we were walking around a few of the lights started going off! The lights by the nativity started going out and so we came up with a funny idea for me to jump into the nativity and kneel down next to the lamb and snap a picture! But as soon as I knelt down, Michael decided to be funny and said in his loudest voice, "Excuse me Miss, Miss...Could you please get out of there. Excuse me Miss, Miss you're not supposed to be in there!" EVERYONE was looking at me! It was SO embarrassing! Thanks Michael!So I decided to kneel outside the rope the next time!
So I MADE Michael do something by the nativity! He wasn't so brave...
Breana FINALLY stopped laughing to snap the picture!
















Don't Ask... Perfect End to a Nice Day!

Thanks for a great night you guys! I am so glad my two best friends get along so well!

No comments: