Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Workin' Woman Again!

Well, for those of you who haven't heard, I am no longer freaking out over where/how to get a job! I found the most perfect, wonderful, amazing, fun job ever. It is absolutely perfect for me and I am SO excited! (In case you can't tell!) I got a job at Noah's! I know this picture is a little small but it's the best I could do! For those of you who don't know what Noah's is... It is two different buildings (but still expanding) where you can rent out different rooms for different occasions. The "motto" is gather, work, play. You can use it for family parties, work parties, friend get togethers, work meetings, wedding receptions, family reunions, church activities, and so much more. My official job title is Concierge. I think it is a very cool job title. :) But basically I give people tours, and am there to make sure everything runs smoothly during the events! It is so much fun! I haven't worked during a wedding yet but it won't be long! There are two locations, one in Lindon (where i'll mostly be working) and one in South Jordan! This is the South Jordan location! It's off 104th South and on the road to Wal-Mart!Anyways, it is so much fun. I seriously love it. I am so grateful that I was not only able to find a job, but able to find a job that I love, with a stable company, with good pay, and great hours. I work either 7 a.m. to 3:30 or 3 to midnight. At first I thought those hours would suck because I haven't been awake that early since middle school! But I love the hours. It is not that hard to wake up in the morning (except for the fact that it is freezing! But I guess I should be grateful because once I get up, i'm FORCED to wake up!) But I love it because when I get off work I have so much time and I just feel so productive and like I can get so much more done in a day! When I work in the evening it's still nice because I can hang out and get stuff done before work! :) Anyways, it was a very intense interviewing process, they had so many people apply, and I am SO grateful to be able to have this blessing in mine and Michael's life! It always amazes me how even when you are freaking out and wondering how it will work, the Lord provides a way! Anyways, if you haven't seen the building I suggest you stop by and get a tour. But if not, you can go to the website at mynoahs.com and look at what it's all about! And if you have ANY questions, just ask me! I decided I would put some pictures of my favorite rooms on here!

This is the main hall at the South Jordan location. It is so elegant and timeless and I am in awe of it everytime I walk in! (Perfect place for a reception!) It doesn't show it in this picture but there are grids on the ceiling and you can decorate them with different fabrics and lights and decorations and things and it can look so beautiful!And this is Room 300. It is also used for receptions, or office meetings and things but it is just gorgeous! You can't tell from the picture but the decor on the walls and just everywhere is AMAZING! Anyways. So I decided I would share in my joy! :)

ALSO, for all of you who are seriously harassing me about updating my blog...I sincerely apologize. It was merely by accident I swear. I was focusing on finding a job, but since that's done I will be able to change my ways! So anyways, I spent a considerable amount of time last night uploading our pictures onto the laptop, and for some reason the internet isn't working. So I am forced to wait...and use pictures off the internet! (Hey, it's better than nothing!) But I hope that everyone is doing well and having a great week! Let me know if you are bored and I will come play! :) Lots of love!

No comments: