Friday, January 29, 2010

Can't Stop Thinking About...

I logged onto lds.org today to take a look at my lesson on my lunch break. Of course the little "Mormon Messages" video at the bottom caught my eye and I decided to watch just a part of it to see if it is any good this week. I loved it! It brought tears to my eyes and strengthened my testimony even more. I feel like Prayer is such a strong pathway to heaven and the easiest one to forget about. It seems so much easier to get out of the habit of praying than to get into it! And it makes such a difference in my days and weeks when I am regularly communicating with Heavenly Father. Such a better perspective. I don't know why sometimes I am silly and don't make it my top priority! This inspired me to make sure I am saying them every morning, meal, and night! You can watch it HERE if you would like! Just another little thought for the day. Also, if you are planning on doing better on your prayers, feel free to include me in them!!! :) I am teaching this week and it will be my first time since the switch to Old Testament! Yikes!

1 comment:

Matt&Linds said...

Hey girl I totally found your blog!!