Saturday, April 3, 2010

My sister came down to visit! It was so much fun! We did so many fun things! Friday we spent most of the day running errands! One of the first errands we did was get her a haircut! She didn't want to get it cut in Texas because she was afraid they would cut a mullet! Ha ha!We also stopped at Babies 'R US to pick out some baby presents for Brittany! We just had to take a picture on Pumba! Dallin used to have a Lion King bedspread with a big stuffed Simba so i've always been a big fan of the movie! We also had Brittany Griffin (Joesph's) Baby Shower! It was so much fun and we had delicious food!
I was in charge of the fruit parfaits! They were delicious! I don't know why I don't eat them more often!
Brittany (Dallin's) made the most amazing cinnamon rolls I have ever tasted in my whole entire life! She made blue frosting since Britt's having a boy! Here is a pic of the rolls as well as Britt's cute little belly! She is such a beautiful girl and so much fun to be around! We love you Britt!
SWISTERS!
Breana and our Cuz Justina!
One of the big reasons Breana came to visit was for her best friend Ashley's birthday! I don't know why I didn't take a video but this was the picture I got when Ashley saw Breana! Ashley didn't know she was there! We were all in tears! It was fun to be there when they were reunited!
*Tear*
The Gals
The whole crew!
Courtney brought little Harlow! She is such a doll!

Aunt Yvonne and I! She has been helping me paint some pictures for our front room! They are still drying but I will be sure to post some pictures when I get them up! It has been so fun to spend some time with her and try something new!
BESTIES!
We went to Olive Garden to dinner together! Joseph wasn't there because he had a Platinum Party but it was good food and good fun! Afterwards we went to Dal & Britt's and played Mario Brothers! It was so much fun! We had some great laughs!
My love! I love him so much!
Dal & Britt!
Mom & Dad!
Thanks for visiting us Dillan! We miss you so much when you're gone but we are glad you get to visit! We love you and we can't wait to see you and Joe again!
P.S. I know this happened forever ago. I have been super busy with work and school and all the goes in our busy life! I will try and update soon! Thanks for not giving up on me! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dallin and I look completely ridiculous in that picture. That was such a fun weekend. Funny how its the last time we hung out. Rude.